AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Auto Magx Carbine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7mmMKsuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 12:36am
WOW!
      Here are a couple of photos that show off Natures wonders and Max Gera's craftsmanship.  When I communicated with Max about obtaining one of his Auto MagX Carbines, I asked if he would use a stock blank that I could supply, and he said he would.   Even Though Max had to work around a couple of hidden occlusions, as you can see the results are simply amazing and spectacular.  I could not be more pleased with the appearance so far, and can hardly wait for it to be finished so I can try it out.  I have had that particular blank for four or five years, waiting for the right project, and I think I choose wisely.  Max will be able to get the for-end, and grip panels from the same blank, so all together it will truly be, a sight to see.  I just can not put into words how great it looks to me even at this stage. Big smile  

Thank You Max Gera.

MK

tgt40 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 2:13am
Absolutely beautiful, please keep us informed!
Conny View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 4:04am
7mm,
Stock came out beautiful. I was at Max's place and checked out your stock blank. I should have taken off a sliver so I can say I helped....LOL. 

I know you'll be pleased with the end result. I sure am.
Rangers Lead The Way,

Duane Leiker
MAX GERA View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAX GERA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:32am
Hi Conny,

Did you get a chance to chronograph yours yet?

Max
Auto Mag Whisperer View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Whisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 2:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456