AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

44 AMP BRASS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 2:07am
Let's hope the post in "snow" is accurate, I only had to hold my breath one day!!Tongue
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 4:06am

Hope for the best,,, but as far as holding your breath, well setting a date and taking delivery are still worlds apart,,,

Maybe I should move to Missouri as I am a "show-me" kinda guy,,,

And speaking of shipping, any issues with getting loading materials shipped to Canada? I know you folks have some tough gun laws, but have they spread to loading supplys yet.

They have here, no mail order loading supplys into MA, we are 100% blocked regardless of the class of license to carry you have. Only businesses can have loading materials shipped to them. Some stupid public safety restriction imposed by the state AG. Its in line with the same public safety restrictions that ban the sale/purchase of handguns that have not passed specific MA AG defined lab tests (drop tests, frame melting point, etc) by an independent testing lab. So you can only imagine how many companies want to pay to have their product MA certified,,, And there is no reasonable way to get used guns tested and certified. Worst yet there are very few ways to grandfather existing guns, there are a few, but very few,,,

Just curious if CA is as bad?
Who was that masked man,,,
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:21am

GH

Funny you should ask, but just sent a board member some stuff and it took  almost 3 weeks to get to him in Canada. I was freakin!
If you need anything after your MA commies put the hammer on you: I will drive you what you want from MI. Always wanted to visit the East Coast in the summer or fall.
Gerry
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:54am
No worries yet Gerry, but I appreciate your offer.

Come on out and we can test your stamina bare-footing behind the ski boat,,,

Or maybe we should just "test" a few of the toys,,, Wink

Who was that masked man,,,
tgt40 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 3:07am
Oddly enough it's not the Canucks to blame here.  The U.S. has set a 100.00 export limit on firearms parts of which they've designated components to share.  It's a sad state fellahs....we have to import through dealers.
The good news is that I've already got my order in with a dealer who's got an order in with Starline.  Hopefully he, and therefore me, have our place in line.

tgt40 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 3:08am
Oh and Gerry, thanks for the trim die!  I'm gonna get some brass one way or the other!
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 9:37pm
GH
Since I live in the "Great Lakes State", I see no need to go to MA and be in your boat. I tried water skiing 45 yrs ago and faired poorly. Terra Firma, that's me. If I wanted to risk my life on the water, I could call my brother.
Punching some rounds down range would sound good to me, followed by a cold ones to cool off the barrel.
Gerry
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 5:33pm
I just hung up from Debbie at Starline and our brass is ready and shipping today or tomorrow.  She says they are still extremely busy and really are not catching up with demand.
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 11:23pm
Try this: Hire some help!

Gerry
jw4570 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jw4570 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 11:38pm
I got home and there was a message to call if I still wanted it.  I called and placed my order. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>