AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Informative video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luc V. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Informative video
    Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 6:35pm
Couple of nice informative video's from "GunJesus" about the new 44 Auto Mag.

TRX302 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRX302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 12:15am
I was amused at the range test. Apparently none of them shoot big bore revolvers. The .44 Magnum doesn't even make the "big boy" list any more, with the .454, .460, and others loaded far past the .44's muzzle energy. And while the Auto Mag is a big gun for an automatic, it's only average for a large-frame revolver.

Rocketthon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocketthon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 12:19pm
And with the 429DE and 50AE not even close to the top of the heap in Autoloaders.
When you are up to your neck in alligators it is hard to remember your original intention was to drain the swamp
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 3:03pm
You have to remember that this was shot at an action shooting event.  Those guys are pretty much tuned into 9mm's these days and they shoot a lot of it and have expensive guns of a different kind.

I have a friend who is in his 40's.  He shoots the steel matches 3 times a month and his daughter usually is shooting with him.  They each shoot about 600 rounds per weekend at these matches.  He was looking at my Auto Mag and admitted to me that he has never even shot a 44 mag of any kind in his life.
 Post Reply Post Reply