AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The New Automag Part 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 32>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pantera Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 2:33am
Justin Opinion issued a preview of a full review he will be doing on a polished 8.5-inch Classic Edition Auto Mag:

pbcaster45 View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbcaster45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 1:38pm
I guess I shouldn't have gotten so excited about "getting my Auto Mag ready to ship".  It's been over a month now and the wait continues...
TankMan View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TankMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by pbcaster45 pbcaster45 wrote:

I guess I shouldn't have gotten so excited about "getting my Auto Mag ready to ship".  It's been over a month now and the wait continues...

I've been curious about what's going on with the order outstanding. I would have thought with several months production under their belt they would be close to being caught up with the pre-orders by now.

Jerry

JTaylorIV View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTaylorIV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 11:09pm
For what it is worth, the last manufactured "Founders Edition" 44 Auto Mag  is being shipped today, May 27th, 2021.  This will,I believe will complete all Founders Edition Automags made.  Reason, I asked to move me to the last FE being assembled and shipped. There are 77 Founders Editions and I will own #77. Kind of interesting.

John
Bulls Eye View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulls Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 3:24am
Well that's cool. Good thinking!
Pantera Mike View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pantera Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 5:58am
This is a fantastic video, just released today, that helps explain the long wait new Auto Mag buyers have experienced:

GBertolet View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBertolet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 2:02pm
I recently spoke to Mr. Henry. He informed me that, some outsourced major components, such as barrels and bolts, are not being delivered in the amounts, and in the promised time frames, which is impacting production.  The revised delivery dates for these parts, are being pushed back considerably.

Hopefully things will get better.

AutoMagyar View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutoMagyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 12:51am
FYI, just as a tidbit of news in case y'all might not be aware, as I've talked to Patrick, I know there are a few orders that require special handling, or involve international export (like mine to Canuckistan), etc., so not all Founders Editions are being shipped out in order of FE serial numbers.  My number was well before #77, but I know it isn't shipping yet, and I'm OK with that.  I have a couple quirks with my order, extra parts and accessories, etc., which I am well aware of, and am comfortable with it being done whenever it gets done, so no rush (for me).  They may have shipped #77, but that doesn't mean they're all out the door yet.  Just wanted to shed that bit of light on the subject.

Cheers.
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
pbcaster45 View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbcaster45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 1:06am
I was told the same and found out mine is Classic Edition #88...  I'm hanging in there!
dbailey71 View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbailey71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 10:55pm
Just shot some SBR ammo thru my new automag. Is it just me or is it a lot hotter than the old CDM stuff?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 32>