AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > In memory
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gerard Piech

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gerard Piech
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 11:51am
I had this post on my Facebook page this morning. Very sad, I was supposed to meet up with Gerry this summer. Rest in Peace my friend!!

It’s with a heavy heart I post this. Gerard Piech passed early this morning and the world has lost a great man who has gone by many names. Gerry, Papa, Uncle, The Fun Meister, Brother, Dr. Gerry Bombay, The Goodie Man and The Master of Magnetism. The name I called him was Dad. He was an amazing Father and Grandfather. He was an amazing husband and example of what a husband should be. He was kind, generous and humble. He will be missed by anyone and everyone who had the pleasure of making his acquaintance.
Visitation for will be held Thursday, March 14th from 3-9 pm, with a 7pm Scripture Reading, at the D.S. Temrowski & Sons Funeral Home, 30009 Hoover Rd. at Common (12 ½ Mile Rd.) in Warren.
He will lie in state on Friday from 9:00 am until time of the Funeral Mass at 9:30 am at St. Martin de Porres in Warren. Interment will follow at Resurrection Cemetery in Clinton Township, Michigan.
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
Luc V. View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luc V. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:36pm
Very sad indeed.
Gerry was always to the point and had a clear view on things.
My condolances to his familly.
AndyC View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:33pm
My condolences on your loss :( 
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:58am
I'm glad John got this posted, I have been working way too much and could not find the time to log in and tell you all about Gerry and his wife.

For those who know him, both he and his wife had been fighting long battles against cancer and unfortunately they have now both passed.  His wife passed in December and Gerry just 2 days ago.

Gerry was a genuine stand up guy and a very long time fan of the Auto Mag and regular here and on several previous websites that we have all followed over the years. 

Gerry will by missed by all who knew him. 

GH

Who was that masked man,,,
tgt40 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgt40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 8:09pm
Absolutely.  Gerry helped me a lot shortly after I joined here.  

RIP my friend.

Post Reply Post Reply