AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Gun Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.41 JMP L.E. Juras Custom Model 100

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheckOutMyGuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .41 JMP L.E. Juras Custom Model 100
    Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 12:10pm
I've got a Lee Juras custom in .41 AMP, all original with a bit of pitting on the surface.  

I got an offer out of left field for it but am having a hard time dialing in a current value on it.  

With Lee passing and the re-launch of the brand, not to mention it being one of 45 to begin with, I know it is a rare one and that the price is only going up.  

Anyone seen one change hands recently or seen a listing to help me figure out current price?
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:49pm
We all love those people that see something and make a left-field offer for it.  Usually a dealer or "someone in the know" that knows exactly what it is, hoping you have no clue.  I especially love the ones that tell me "you don't see these very often because they were never popular".  And usually end up offering MAYBE 25% of it's real worth.   LOL
If I remember correctly, there was a complete .41 JMP "package" that sold on GunBroker (last summer?)  If I remember correctly it was right around $5500 (plus or minus).

Then again, we all know, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

GL   Thumbs Up

If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:53pm
BTW, those 41 JMP's weren't very popular because the round was so hard to make.  That is why they didn't sell very many.

I'll give you $800 for it.  AND I'll even split the transfer fee and shipping fees with you.

HAHAHAHAHA    Handshake
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 5:34pm
Condition and what accessories will dictate the price.  A like new with Gun-Ho case, original manual and tools will bring $7000+.  The serial number can affect the price also.

A bare gun with some pitting, much lower.
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 12:46am
The cases for the 41 JMP only require a pass through a FL die and you are good to go.
Gerry
MI
CheckOutMyGuns View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CheckOutMyGuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 11:44pm
just now getting back to this post and wanted to say thanks, I appreciate the input. Confirms what I suspected... I think I'll hold on to it Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply