AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fast Powders and AutoMags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pasadena-Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 3:00pm
Looks like a real quality piece.

Well if you ever decide to market your tools, I think you could have a bunch of us who actually load as buyers.

Thanks for the fine details.  some already know this stuff, but its always good to repeat and sometime that little bit of extra info is new to even us old-timers.  -Joe
Bellarmament View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellarmament Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 4:28pm
Thanks Joe,

When the weather warms up I will make a few. I can think of no other pistol more deserving of the adjustable gauge than the Auto Mag.
AndyC View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 6:50pm
I would definitely be interested in one, if that helps.
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 12:34am
Count me in for one also. Sure would like it to fit the 357AMP and 45WM too (if I can make that request).
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellarmament Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 3:00am
I appreciate the interest!

I will order the metal and do an initial run of maybe 20 in each caliber .357amp, .44amp and .45 Win Mag.

Will also pm interested parties a price before before turning them out.

Thanks again
Tim
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 3:27am
Would it be 3 individual guages? Or would it be 1 with the end that looks like the end of a shell case (that will press against the bolt), and 3 interchangeablebe ends (that would go into the chamber)?

Just curious as to what you were thinking.   
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellarmament Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 4:15am
I would offer them in the most cost efficient way to buyers to suit their needs or wants.

The gauge can be easily disassembled and reassembled in the caliber so desired. The base of the gauge is the same for all three calibers. No need to pay for a bunch of handles, bases and rods you don't need.

Thanks
Tim
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 3:44pm
This makes even more sense than what I was thinking.  Thanks!  Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Bellarmament Bellarmament wrote:

I would offer them in the most cost efficient way to buyers to suit their needs or wants.

The gauge can be easily disassembled and reassembled in the caliber so desired. The base of the gauge is the same for all three calibers. No need to pay for a bunch of handles, bases and rods you don't need.

Thanks
Tim
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:23am
Tim
Put me down for a 357 and 44 AMP tools set.
Thanks 
Gerry
MI
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellarmament Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 4:48pm
Will do Gerry. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>