AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Auto mag diagram

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldman46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto mag diagram
    Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 9:41pm
  For those that might be interested, a parts company called    Jack First , Inc. , 1201 Turbine Drive, Rapid City, S.D.  57703, telephone # 605-343-9544   has a special on a three book set of gun diagrams, Pistol, Rifles, and Shotguns for $39.95 , free shipping. The pistol book has over 1000 pages.  Their web site is www.jackfirstgun.com.
             On page 25 of the Pistol book there is a breakdown of the Auto Mag Model 180 Auto Pistol. It's gun # 364. They also have some extractors in stock. I was trying to find part # 60 barrel latch for mine.

If any one has or knows where I can find one I would appreciate a PM.
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 10:02pm
Here is a link to the New Auto Mag Company.  Click on "store" and the parts show up.  The should be a parts diagram somewhere on their site.

http://www.automag.com/

Here is a link to an exploded view of the Auto Mag.

USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:04pm
Like this?
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/684081961
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
oldman46 View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldman46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 5:31pm
Yep, sure is, thanks Claude
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 6:07pm
Glad to help! Welcome to the forum!
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
Dances with AutoMags View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dances with AutoMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 6:29pm
Jack First used to be here in California.  He was out in the Mohave desert on the Sierra Highway between Palmdale and Lancaster.  I was in there several times before he moved, like everybody else.  Once I asked if they had any Auto Mag ammo left.  The salesman went into the back and came out with a fresh box of Norma.  He said it was the last box they had.  To my horror, the guy pulled out a knife and cut the flap off of the cardboard box and showed me the ammo.  I let out a noise, of some sort, and a man came over to see what the problem was.  He ended up giving me $10 off of the price and scolded his employee.  Maybe it was Jack himself ?
An armed society is a polite society.
oldman46 View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldman46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:16pm
  That's pretty interesting, I guess the guy thought  Confused  he was going to use it to reorder like normal ammo !! That's memories you just can't replace..
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply