AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Photo's
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bert's DVD on asembly & disassembly of the Auto Ma
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bert's DVD on asembly & disassembly of the Auto Ma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul v. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bert's DVD on asembly & disassembly of the Auto Ma
    Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 2:57am
Has anyone purchased and viewed Bert's DVD on "The Complete Assembly & Disassembly of the Auto Mag"? I may have  missed the topic when it was brought up. Is it well done and worth the $54.00, or do you need to be a gunsmith or such to follow it?
Paul V.
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 5:17am
I wondered the same thing, then i went ahead and bought it anyway. Real easy to follow. Goes through complete disassembly and reassembly. Glad i got it.
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
paul v. View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul v. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 5:43am
Thanks,lovz2shoot. I'm going to check it out.
Paul V.
Nitrous Viper View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitrous Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2016 at 10:19pm
Its very well put together. Bert contracted Larry Grossman to perform the disassembly and assembly. Larry does a pretty good job tilting the weapon to allow for critical viewing as well as explaining what he is doing while performing the work. if your not an expert on working on the Auto Mag then you should own this video 
Don't BS the Forum
Gerry View Drop Down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 1:08am
Worth It. Have It!
Gerry

ERM51 View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ERM51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 7:12am
Trying to catch up - how do I obtain a copy?
desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:06am
Originally posted by ERM51 ERM51 wrote:

DITTO.
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 12:25pm
Here is a link to Bert's website.  Scroll down and you will find the part on the DVD and his email address.

http://www.automagheaven.com/

Originally posted by desertmoon desertmoon wrote:

Originally posted by ERM51 ERM51 wrote:

DITTO.
desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:24am
Thank you, Beemer!!!
Luvz2Shoot View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvz2Shoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:28pm
I am glad I got this a while ago as I have been using the past few days for a complete disassemble and reassemble.

The only "issue" I have with it is I wish the resolution was better.  Some areas are grainy and unfocused and hard to see.  If you remember the order of parts removed, it isn't too much of a problem though.

All in all, I am definitely glad that I spent the money and got it.

Thumbs Up
If you were happy and you knew it, would you clap your hands?
 Post Reply Post Reply