AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10mm Pistols

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 2:08pm
A couple more Bren Ten's.  A special Forces Dark and a Special Forces Light.

kwesi View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 11:10pm
So many great photo’s and 10mm collections!  I’ve been a .10mm fan for years.  This is one of my favorites and it is legally a pistol until a Form 4 with the ATF makes this config legal.  It is a Coharie CA-89:

kwesi View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 11:36pm
LAR Grizzly in 45 Win Mag but with a factory 10mm kit.

CrazyLarry View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyLarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by BEEMER1 BEEMER1 wrote:

A couple more Bren Ten's.  A special Forces Dark and a Special Forces Light.

You are going to jinx it for us waiting on our Automags by posting pics of a B-T!!!

Those are bad luck on a gun forum... 
TRX302 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRX302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:47pm

The barrel is not made yet because I wanted it shipped without the caliber marking.

Nobody would admit to being able to make a .40 Super barrel a couple of years ago, so I had Nowlin make me one in .40 S&W and ordered a reamer and headspace gages. When the barrel came in it was, of course, prominently marked ".40 S&W". Sigh... it never occurred to me to ask if the could leave the marking off.
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 2:31pm
It seems like Auto Mag fans are also 10mm fans so to brighten things up around here I thought I would put up some good news.

I have been on the hunt for Bren Tens for a lot of years and just recently I found an API marked Bren and that completes my collection of all the cataloged Brens except the Jeff Cooper Commemorative and I have never even seen a picture of one except Colonel Cooper's.

I had them all out at once for the first time ever so I thought I'd take a photo.

Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 2:38pm
BRAVO

The Bren Ten is also one of my top 5 favorite pistols, I LOVE them!

That is an amazing photo, great job hunting all those guns down.

If you ever find that you need to adopt a very old son to leave your collection to, I can be available as needed ;-)

Thanks for sharing, I love to live vicariously through others.

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
golden24 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 3:17pm
Those are bitchen Bob ! Beer
Travis Morgan View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 7:19pm

I had them all out at once for the first time ever so I thought I'd take a photo.

Geesh, you even got the Sonny Crocket version (all chrome) !  

BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2020 at 8:08pm

Crockett's Bren was actually a 45.  Look at the bore size in the clip.

The Vice gun was a full size 10mm Bren changed to 45 because of the availability of blanks.  They chromed up the slide so it would show up better in low light shots.

The Bren in my pic is a 4" Special Forces light, they were a catalog item.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>