AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > Message Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10mm Pistols

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10mm Pistols
    Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 10:44pm
I know we got off topic on 10mm in another thread and there seemed to be quite a few guys on here that like the 10.

I just picked this one up today.  Sig P220 SAO, 5" barrel.  With an empty mag it weighs 44 oz.

It looks and feels like a real brute.
BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 10:57pm
Here is a 10mm that I really like shooting.

It is a Springfield Armory Omega.  Has a ported 6" barrel  These guns have a Springfield 1911 frame and the upper is from Peters-Stahl of Germany.  It features a link-less design and the barrel locks up to the slide like a Sig or Glock.  They too are built like a tank.
AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 12:11am
Very nice pistols Bob.

I am a 10MM fan also, here are a few of mine.

Colt Delta Elite 10MM. (5") 

RIA Longslide Hi Cap 10MM. (6")

RIA Full Size Railed 10MM. (5")

RIA Mid Size Railed 10MM. (4.25")

RIA Full Size 10MM. (5")

"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
KMP View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 12:34am
The Peters Stahl  is probably my favorite, after the Bren Ten. Wink

Originally posted by BEEMER1 BEEMER1 wrote:

Here is a 10mm that I really like shooting.

It is a Springfield Armory Omega.  Has a ported 6" barrel  These guns have a Springfield 1911 frame and the upper is from Peters-Stahl of Germany.  It features a link-less design and the barrel locks up to the slide like a Sig or Glock.  They too are built like a tank. 

AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 12:45am
Now that is nice Eric!!

I had one many years ago and now I wish I still had it!!
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
Rayshin View Drop Down
180 Auto Mag
180 Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayshin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:00am
Here is mine Clap

desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:11am
Built this one for my roomie:

......now building this one for me.  Gonna have a fully ramped Wilson Combat barrel and busghing to replace the Gold Cup throated Colt barrel.  I have a lot of work to yet.....and as soon as my AR-10 is done ( the money is spent...just off getting a couple of touches done on it ) this is next:

Got the grips done right:

Got to finish up the blending of the beaver tail a bit.  I normally do not like extended beaver tails but in this case....the rat tail was just ugly...this is better....

About 20 percent ( maybe a wee bit more ) to go:

When it is done....it'll also have adjustable Novak's AND a nitrided black slide.....so, it will be a 10mm version of the Combat Elite that I retro modded a bit for my dad:

As such:

BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 1:55am
I own several Brens but this is the only picture I have.

When Rohrbaugh went out of business I posted this RIP photo of guns no longer made.  I didn't put a Detonics in as it was too hard to dig out.

desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 2:01am
Didn't Remington buy Rohrbaugh???  Which is the same as going out of business completely these days.
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 2:14am
Don't know about Remington, but just read that Bond Arms is coming out with design similar to Rorbaugh's.

Beemer, might have to remove top two guns from that pic...you know about the AMP and I was told Wildey Moore is trying to get going again.

My favorite 10mm is a conv. kit in a Grizzly. The extra weight makes it feel like shooting a .45 Govt.!
'It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.' Ronald Reagan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>