AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > FAQ
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - INSERTS FOR THE AUTO MAG 44 AMP BLACK PLASTIC B
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

INSERTS FOR THE AUTO MAG 44 AMP BLACK PLASTIC B

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebrem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INSERTS FOR THE AUTO MAG 44 AMP BLACK PLASTIC B
    Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 5:46pm
Hello

I was able to buy a set of New foam inserts for one of my Auto Mag 44 AMP, I believe on this website.
I am in need of another set of these foam inserts for my black plastic box for another Auto Mag 44 that I have.

I would appreciate any information RE: for the person who was selling these sets of foam inserts for these boxes. I would be very grateful. Thank you, Ed

AUTOMAG View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUTOMAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 8:23pm
It was member BEEMER1 that was selling them.
"This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints"!!!
Ian View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 7:36am
John is correct, this was the original ad.

BEEMER1 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEEMER1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 3:46pm
I do not have any extra replacement foam sets left.

Fuenteguy might still have some.
USA 1776 View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA 1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:55am
I've seen them for sale on Ebay not too long ago...by a member here?
pasamod180 View Drop Down
Baby Auto Mag
Baby Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pasamod180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 5:06am
Does anybody have good pattern or tracing to make the foam inserts. for the 44 AMP for the original case.
sirsaka View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirsaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 11:23pm
A gentleman on this site has them and they are very close to original, without the disintegrating issue. He has them with one mag & also 2 mag pockets. They're very nice. His name is John. His handle is luvz2shoot.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
 Post Reply Post Reply