AMT Guns forum

Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Mag Pistol > In memory
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yoshi's Hobby Page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yoshi's Hobby Page
    Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 10:32am
One of our members Yoshi has sadly passed on.

He hosted a site with good articles, images & information on AutoMags as a result of his passing the site has been archived on the amtguns.info site for everyone to continue to use.

User account : yoshi

The site can be found on the following URL.

Yoshi and a snowman!
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 2:02pm
Yoshi was a class act and truly nice guy. 

Yoshi never posted anything mean-spirited or derogatory.  He was everything we hope to find in a fellow Auto Mag enthusiast when we come to this site, always helpful, polite, and enjoyable to interact with.  He had a keen eye and good taste and was a well rounded person with many hobbies.  His ability to photograph Auto Mags was amazing, he really had a knack for it.  He was clearly a unique and kind person.

As a long time friend to most here, Yoshi will be missed.   

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 8:37pm
Awww, man  This bums me out.  Yoshi was an awesome guy! Cry
76nova View Drop Down
International Auto Mag
International Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 12:19am
I have been on the site for years and he will truly be missed by all he had a knack for Auto Mags.. He will sadly be missed by all.
Auto Mag View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auto Mag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 2:38am
How odd you guys should dig up this old thread as I was just think about him recently.

When some controversial Auto Mag thread would get me pumped up, Yoshi would drop me a PM or an email and cool me off with his better sense of how to ignore the agitators.  He was my voice of reason here. 

He was such a class act and such a nice guy. 

The best tribute I can offer to him is that I'm happy to have known him, and honestly I can't think of any better tribute to say about anyone than that  In the end what more can any of us hope for besides someone remembering us and with a smile.

GH
Who was that masked man,,,
desertmoon View Drop Down
Callahan's Auto Mag
Callahan's Auto Mag

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 3:15am
Yoshi always had good insider info.......and great pics....and was a darn nice guy....and TOO DARN YOUNG!

There have been a lot of greats who have passed over the last few years...

Steven Camp was an awesome Browning Hi Power guys...

My friend and fellow 1911 and Browning HP nut,  Detective John Hobbes, in the line of duty.  Went out like a BOSS, though!!!!  The man was a PRO, through and through.   I am still angry about it...he was too damn good of a man.

...and then I heard over on ARFCOM that Kent Lomont died recently.....that seriously bummed me out as I had always wanted to meet him.  Cry

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply